maritime mutant minnows collection
Displaying Your Minnows
- Remove the gold threat from the hole in the fin.
- Using 4-6 lb monofilament fishing line, pass the end of the line through the hole in the fin of the minnow. Pull about 8 inches of line through and double it back against itself. Twist 5 times.
- Pass the end of the line through the small loop formed just above the fin then through the big loop you've just created. Be careful coils don't overlap.
- Pull tag end and main line so that the coils tighten against the fin. Again, be careful coils haven't overlapped. Trim excess.
- Now your minnow is ready to hang either by itself or in a school.